Your membership assists in maintaining and developing suitable programs and services. It offers many benefits to individuals including:
• Quarterly newsletter with event schedules
• Access and discounts to current programs and services (most are included with membership fee)
• Congregate Dining- Lunch Mon-Fri $2.00-$3.00
• Out of the Cold Breakfast Program (Jan-Mar)
• Discounts at the Cedar Basket Gift Shop
• Information on Aboriginal community activities in Toronto and other areas
• Social interaction and networking with other community members
• Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
• All Board of Director meeting minutes are available to members upon request to the Executive office.
Membership pricing varies and you can find all of the information along with the application form here.
All Board of Director meeting minutes are available upon request to the Executive office.
If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Matthews at 416-964-9087 X343 or Bonnie.Matthews@ncct.on.ca.